09 August 2009

Mysteries of tortoise coitus revealed!

Today I was taking a nap on the couch when someone put on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc7UbPwhRI8
Apparently I was asleep, but not totally disconnected from the world b/c I definitely had a dream where I was in an airport and there was a message on the overhead system saying, 'We don't want to cause a security concern, but we think you would all want to take a look at this. There are some turtles gathering at terminal C, take a look!' And then about eight turtles showed up and started making the noise featured in the video. And I totally thought I had made up some crazy nonsense about turtles in my dream, when in fact I could blame this dang video -- heh.

If you have some extra time, check out the 'remix' of the original video -- pretty f-ing hilarious.

And apologies to those of you who already got this in email form...No, wait, I'm not apologizing, you should be reminded of how hysterical this video is!!

3 comments:

Shaun said...

Way to go, little guy! =)

Christy said...

Update your dang blog girl!

kreyolicious said...

Hi..just came across your blog. I look forward to more posts. You are hilarious. Just read the bit on "Lucy"