24 December 2009

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays!

Since I will surely not be industrious enough to call and/or email everyone today and tomorrow, I wanted to send my holiday wishes en masse here. Although I may not hear your happy voices on the phone, I am thinking of you all during this time.

And Lucy and I are off to a good start this morning: I gave her a Christmas box filled w/food (fun and practical -- cheese, Pepsi, powdered milk, crackers, cookies, etc.) and she is now outside scrubbing the laundry w/a big smile on her face. :) She seemed really excited, which makes me happy. I think she's even bringing her two sons by tomorrow morning to say thank you. Cute.

Happy holidays, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you too my dear! So glad to read your updates. Keep them coming! Lots of love xx Jen P.

Anonymous said...

Jules, hoping you and your loved ones are safe. Let us know what we can do to help. Love, prayers and best wishes xx Jen P.