07 June 2011

The Enduring Genius of Mr. T

BBC Three has begun a new funniest videos show called 'World's Crazy Fools.' While we all love a good funniest videos show (who doesn't enjoy chuckiling at other people being idiots), this show deserves particular mention and possible nomination for Funniest Thing Ever Seen for two reasons:
1) The videos are top-notch. I have no idea where they managed to find so many truly gut-busting videos, but I'm sure glad they did.
More importantly, 2) Mr. T is the narrator!!!!! And oh, my gosh is he hilarious. Just when you think maybe Mr. T has finally lost relevance in today's Jersey Shore-obssessed popular culture, the BBC, of all people, snatches him up and reintroduces, well, Britain to the amazing Mr. T.

After watching the first episode, my face was burning from all the tears of laughter and I was literally weak from laughing so hard -- all I could do was sit on my couch and wheeze for about 90 seconds.

Find a way to watch this show, it will make your year.

No comments: