01 March 2006

Will write soon...

And when I do, you will have the following topics to look forward to:
-- My trip to Biltmore (I may even inc. pictures!)
-- Pancake Day/Mardi Gras memories
-- Why it is important to email or otherwise contact me at least once a month, OR, How I narrowly escaped an awkward conversation w/Ben's parents
-- An update on the infamous basket
--Some other stuff I meant to mention next time I wrote, but now cannot remember....hmmm...

You know you want it.

Quote of the Day:
"I'm not being vindictive, I'm just being fair... I'm not angry, I just don't want her to fucking have anythg." -- some twat across the cubicle fr. me, who seems to interpret 'fair' and 'not angry' the way Fox News interprets 'fair and unbiased'.

1 comment:

Frisboy said...

"It's not enough for me to win. My enemies must lose."--David Merrick.

You ever wonder if he was related to the Elephan Man? I mean, they were both in show business.