14 February 2006

Little bit of nonsense

HASH(0x8c677c4)
Regency

You love the idea of Kings and Queens, Dukes and

Countesses, but you also like the idea of the

beginnings of the creature comforts you love.

Carraiges and Balls are fabulous, but you

aren't exactly drawn to the Dark Ages. You'll

take just a little modernism, thank you!


Which Era Do You Belong In? (11 Results w Pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

Wantonly stole this fr. Duncan's LiveJournal. Well, not so much stole as followed the link, took the quiz, and got the same results as him. Come join us in what is clearly the best era that ever was or will be -- assuming you are cool enough, of course.

Also, I realized that my last entry could be reduced down to the two words that constituted single-word paragraphs: Yeah. Whatever. Sorry abt. that. Will try to keep the life-hating to a minimum in the future.

4 comments:

Marion G. said...

Hey Duncan has a live journal?? No one told me! And you have been way lax on your comments lately. I am going to turn my phone off tonight so you won't have the satisfaction of waking me up at 3 in the morning just to say Happy Birthday and welcome to old age!

Marion G. said...

I got Regency too. Must be all those crappy romance novels I read.

Frisboy said...

I got Medieval Times. How did the survey know I've always wanted to kill someone with a mace?

Björkin said...

Hello, I belong to Ancient Greece, the banana question must have been the final straw...hello! Don't get it...