13 May 2006

The most awesome thg. I have ever seen in my life.

Most of you probably read this either in an email I sent you or in the similar entry on Daniel's blog, but I thought it bore repeating b/c Stephen Colbert is just amazing:

Wow.

I mean, WOW.

I am sure many of you have heard abt. Stephen Colbert's little speech to the White House Press Corps' dinner, but, truly -- if you have not seen it, you cannot understand what a badd ass this man is (and yes, I mean badd, w/two ds -- when you're this badd, it needs two ds). I thought I knew, being the avid Colbert Report fan that I am, but I did NOT. NOW I KNOW. So check it out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-869183917758574879

And then check out Colbert's analysis of the whole event at http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_colbert_report/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml?start=17 (see "White House Correspondent Dinner" in the bottom row), remember that this is real, and laugh your asses off as your faith in the media is marginally restored.

Also, Jon Stewart's Daily Show commentary on the speech was quite amusing, paying homage to Colbert's balls of steel and summing up with, "Holy Shit."

I could not be more in love w/Stephen Colbert than I am at this v. moment.

No comments: