02 June 2006

Laughing so hard...

Quotes of the Week (thus far):

Nan, upon my return fr. lunch w/SDG at the State Department: So, did you see...what's her name -- Conestoga??

(While I did not see her wagonship, Ms. Condoleezza Rice, I am highly amused every time I think on Nan's [purposeful] misnomer.)

Nick, while saute-ing various ingredients for dinner tonight on Susan's gas stove: Huh. Well, I'm surprised that didn't catch on fire.

Hahaha... Lots of funny thgs. happening this wk., but I need to get out of my wet clothes and shower so that I will be awake tomorrow when Susan and Nick show up to make me bkfst. Having an excellent vacation.... And congratulations to my Daddy for passing his NCLEX (R.N. licensing exam) on the first try! Told you he was brilliant.

One further high point: Discovering on Susan's refrigerator a card I sent her more than a yr. ago, the contents of which were quite sentimental and I am glad she has apparently not yet been sickened by them. Also, Nan had every post card I sent her fr. overseas on her refrigerator. It's silly, but these thgs. make me feel special.

No comments: