10 June 2006

Oh, my holy Jesus.

Listen to the intro theme song and don't even bother trying to correct all of the spelling and grammatical mistakes on her "At A Glance" section.

All I can say is, she's NOT originally fr. Georgia. Neither myself nor other sensible Georgians asked for this woman to move here and expose us all to public ridicule.

Thank you, Angela, for making it even harder to tell ppl. we are fr. the state of GA w/o grimacing.

http://www.angelasos06.com/vote4-angela.htm

Quote of the Day:
Chester,
my stepdad, on dually pickup trucks: I don't know why ppl. like those trucks. It's like: "Ew -- look at the huge rear end on that thing!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the fact that the canidate's grandmother instilled her own values in "every child she ever touched." Isn't that lovely...

Marion G. said...

Hey dude whats up?? Long time, no blog. I finally updated mine. I look forward to an amazing comment or perhaps an update on what you've been up to. Missing ya!