11 December 2005

Eli, I hope you're actually reading my blog...

...b/c this entry is totally for you. I got my grades back today and it seems that somehow I managed to pull yet another academic miracle out of my ass. I got an *A* in Chemistry (I didn't even finish the final!!), an A in my Physics lab (not much of a feat, considering the monkeys that were in there w/me all got Bs and did v. little of the v. little required work), and a B in Physics. The B is somewhat bittersweet, given the fact that I made As on all of the tests before the final and had I allowed even 15 more mins. of study time, I probably could have kept my A, but ya know what, I'm over it. Two As and a freaking B when I was pretty well convinced that my finals were going to produce grades that would prohibit me fr. even applying to med school -- I'll take that shit. (And apparently I will stop using the English language in a coherent and correct way -- this entry is awful!) The part of particular relevance to you, Eli, is as follows, and I want you to remember this next time you start your erroneous argument that I can never let you be right: I am saying in writing now available in the public domain that you, Eli, were right abt. my final grades and I, jules, was wrong. YOU WERE RIGHT. ;) (Love you!)

No comments: