26 December 2005

If I don't eat again soon, I might actually remember what it feels like to be hungry.

Which would be quite a change fr. the last few days. So Much Food. And at least as much alcohol. My body seems to be adjusting to this pattern of behavior disconcertingly well. Perhaps I really was meant to be a permadrunk socialite. heh.
Anyhow, am enjoying a v. merry holiday season away fr. my family, which probably explains why I'm having such a good time. I felt a couple twinges of guilt yesterday and the day before, but I worked through it and am now firmly relieved. Highlights have included nearly being kicked out church due to the incorrigible Dougie (Anne's oft-drunk socialite aunt), waking up fr. my post-Christmas bkfst. nap to find Grandaddy Frank moving in for the wakeup kiss (really not as creepy as it sounds), and managing to consume two glasses of the Myers family eggnog (apparently they don't want you to be able to remember Christmas -- haha!). Will write more when I get back to Ft. Stewpid on the 27th, but must now run along for Day After Christmas breakfast and Bloody Mary. Oh, yes, the fun just keeps coming. mmmm....

1 comment:

Frisboy said...

So you're an aristocrat now? There goes your street cred. Damn, all my homies(sp?) be illin'.